About Vectra AI
Vectra is the leader in AI-based network detection and response (NDR) solution for cloud, SaaS, data center and enterprise infrastructures in real time, while empowering security analysts to perform conclusive incident investigations and AI-assisted threat hunting.
Comprehensive cyber-attack detection and response is mandatory in today’s hostile data environments, and the stakes have never been higher. No other company comes close to Vectra in proactively hunting down cyber attackers and reducing business risk.
Our core team consists of threat researchers, white hats, data scientists, network security engineers, and UI designers. We constantly push the boundaries of what’s possible to drive the next generation of security.
Brief on products/services distributed by Naizak
- Deliver scalable, security-enriched network metadata to feed custom detection and response tools.
- Actionable network data in Zeek format.
- Embedded with data science-derived security Insights.
- Associates network metadata with unique host attributes.
- AI-assisted threat hunting from cloud and data center workloads to the enterprise.
- Custom-engineered investigative workbench optimized for Vectra metadata delivering sub second searches at scale
- Collect and store rich network metadata, relevant logs and cloud events in real-time
- Dive deep into incidents triggered by security tools to identify other host devices, accounts and attackers involved in an incident
- The power of AI to detect and prioritize in-progress attacks in real-time.
- Automate manual processes and consolidate thousands of events and historical context to pinpoint hosts that pose the biggest threat
- Enable automatic and manual enforcement directly from the Vectra platform or take action through existing security investments like orchestration, EDR and NAC solutions.
- High-fidelity visibility into attacker behaviors across all public clouds, SaaS apps, private data centers and enterprise environments.
- Unique context eliminates the endless hunt-and-search for threats and enables immediate action.